TEXAS LANDLORD TENANT LAWIf you are confused about your legal rights as a landlord or tenant under Texas law, you are not alone. These articles are intended to provide you with some guidance about some of the questions frequently raised about Texas landlord-tenant law and procedure, including nonpayment, holdover, security deposits and more.
- A Landlord's Eviction Checklist
- Recent Developments In Texas Landlord Tenant Law
- Preparing And Serving A Notice To Vacate Under Texas Landlord-tenant Law
- Landlord's Bond For Immediate Possession Pursuant To Section 740 Of The Texas Rules Of Civil Procedure
- Notice To Vacate - Texas Landlord Tenant Notice - TX Eviction